Your Way To Financial Freedom

Monday, July 23, 2012

Zeek Rewards Experience


What Is Zeekler or Zeek Rewards? And, Does It Work? Penny Auction Site With Great Potential! By Tom A McDonald Have you ever heard the phrase paralysis by analysis? Before joining Zeek Rewards & Zeekler that was the exact mode I was in. Doing research about a company can be a daunting task. This is a scam! Join our sight! Ohh, wait, they are promoting the same thing! And, on and on. Well, I have found both the affiliates and the people that work for the company more than generous when offering a hand to the new guy for help. That shows me that they actually care about the people working for them. Now, don't get me wrong, there are still some customer support issues, but they always seem to clear things up at some point in time. So, a little more about the company. The parent company has been around for fifteen years, that's pretty long for an on-line business. They started Zeek Rewards and Zeekler within the last couple years. Zeekler is the penny auction site that affiliates drive customers too.The site is fast paced. One of the ways affiliates drive customers to Zeekler is by giving out free bids. Customers can win anything from an iPod, to a brand new car, to a get-away vacation! Zeek Rewards is the actual affiliate site. They have 6 ways to earn from the site. The simplest way is by placing an ad once a day. That's it! You have to sign up for free and see if you like what they have to offer. Obviously, with a paid membership you get much more advantages. They have a silver membership($10), a gold membership(50$) and a diamond membership($100). I chose the diamond membership, but that's just so I can increase my percentages. They require all affiliates to take a certification course as well. They really try and keep the affiliates from spamming others. Well, so far, I have had a great experience. It's actually been fun. My dad introduced me to it and we have enjoyed working with each other. A good way to see what's going on is through what the affiliates are saying on social media sites. There are some complaints, but overall, most of the affiliates seem to love it! So, if your ready to seize the day and get started, feel free to e-mail me at tmacenterise@gmail.com or click on one of my links to join the site! Hope to talk to you in the near future! P.S. I wish you all the luck in whichever endeavor you choose! Thanks for reading, Tom McDonald

No comments:

Post a Comment